What is the advantages of Ligament Staple?
- Sharp bevelled points,used for all anatomical or prosthetic components,
- Used for knee or other joints,
- Titanium Staples are fixed and staple in all directions,
- Full stabilityin the staple holder unsuring immediate fixation stability,
- Reduce risk of pain due to implant micromotion,
- The staple are easy to remove because they provide a firm grip to the staple extractor,
- Reinforced corners for stability,
- Effective anti-backout serrations,
- All in sterile pachaging.
- Ligament, bone or tendon fixation