Needle and needless Anchor options are available.
▪ Ergonomic handle design for excellent surgery.
▪ Peek and Titanium anchor ranges are available.
▪Screw threads are design to provide maximum retention in the cortical bone.
▪ Our fiber sutures provides resistance to tighter knot and knot tear during bonding.
▪ The low knot profile of the
seam allows precise knot placement and smooth bond.
▪We use UHMWPE Fiber sutre, whichis braide with special design for provide strong and durable meterial.
▪ Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
▪ Bankart and slap lesions
▪ Capsule repair or capsilo labral ▪ reconstruction
▪ Biceps tenodez
▪ Deltoid repair
▪ Medial or lateral collateral ligament reconstruction.
▪ Rear oblique ligament repair
▪ Illio tibial band tenodesis
▪ Patellar ligament repair
▪ Scapholunate ligament repair.
▪ Restructuring the ulnar radial collateral ligament
FOOT AND ANKLE
▪Lateral medial stabilization
▪ Achilles tendon repair.
▪ Hallux valgus
▪ Tennis elbow.
▪ Ulnarradial collateral ligament recunstruction.
What is the adwantages of our UHMWPE ( Ultra High Moleculer Weight ) suture ?
▪ Special design handle for protect suture and needle reserve.
▪ Screw threads are design to provide maximum retention in the cortical bone.
Suture Anchors are very useful fixation devices for fixing tendons and ligaments to bone. They are made up of:
- The Anchor – which is inserted into the bone. This may be a screw mechanism or an interference fit. They may be made of metal or biodegradable material (which dissolves in the body over time).
- The Eyelet – is a hole or a loop in the anchor to through which the suture passes. This links the anchor to the suture.
- The Suture – is attached to the anchor by through the eyelet of the anchor. It also may be a non-absorbable material or absorbable material.